- You can pay cash directly to the driver, when your transfer will be concluded.
- Prices are calculated manually with the distance, time of travel is taken into consideration. We reserve the right to provide an upgraded car type from the original selected if your chosen vehicle is unavailable.
- Taxi-Heraklion will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 4 hour’s prior notice.
- The cancellation must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us.
- Cancellations that take place more than 4 hours prior to our journey are free of charge for the customer.
- Cancellations that take place in less than 4 hours prior to our scheduled appointment maybe charged with a 20% cancellation fee.
- If you do not receive an email from Taxi-Heraklion confirming the cancellation there is a chance that we have not received it. In this case please call our out of hours number which is (0030) 6981155385
- Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances: No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys/services.
- All other circumstances where a refund may be possible should be addressed directly with Taxi-Heraklion.
- "No-show" is a situation where the customer fails to be at the pick-up point on the pick-up date at the pick-up time.
- "No-show" transfer is charged in full, like it was carried out successfully.
- If customer has paid only a part of the total amount online, the rest will be charged on customer's card used to book a transfer.
- If the customer provided a faulty pick-up address or no address at all during the online booking process, a "no-show" rule applies.
- It is customer's responsibility to provide a pick-up address accessible by the vehicle selected.
Acceptance of the Booking
- Transportation reservation is confirmed immediately once all requested details are supplied from the client
What is included in the Taxi – Heraklion transportation price?
- Driver’s wage
What is not included in the cost of the Taxi - Heraklion Transportation?
- Refreshment or restroom stops and cigarette breaks
- Business meetings
- Sightseeing off the route
- Lunch stops
- Tip for the driver
- Airport and on the site parking
Tipping the driver
- Tip is not charged automatically and it is not a part of the price. Customary tip is 10%
- Our company is required to perform all the services responsibly and professionally, in accordance with the laws of Greece where services are provided.
- Our company can have their rights and obligations partially or fully transferred to a third person or persons, according to his own choice and without prior notice.
- Verbal agreements between the client and our company must subsequently be confirmed in written form (e-mail), otherwise are considered invalid.
- Our company is not responsible for delays in the arrival or departure caused by unforeseeable circumstances, such as traffic crowds, extremely poor weather conditions, floods, storms, fires and so on (force major), and is not required to indemnify passengers.
- In case that client is not able to establish contact with our driver at the agreed place in the agreed time, client is required to contact our call-center as soon as possible at +30 6981155385, where he will receive further instructions. Please keep a note of our number.
- In case that a client is delayed for any reason, client is required to contact our call-center as soon as possible at +30 6981155385, where he will receive further instructions. Please keep a note of our number.
- Our company cannot guarantee the exact travel time of the transfer. All data regarding travel times are just an estimate.
- Clients who continue to travel by other means of transport should leave enough time between the end of the transfer and the departure time of another means of transport.
- In case that selected type of vehicle is not available for any reason, our company can perform the transfer using another appropriate vehicle.